This gesha is beaming with strawberry, cane sugar, and floral notes! Anaerobic fermentation gives this natural processed coffee added complexity!
- Origin: El Guarco, Cartago region of Costa Rica
- Elevation: 1450 masl
- Varietal: Gesha
- Producer/Farm: Hacienda Tobosi
- Process: Anaerobic Natural
- Tasting Notes: strawberry, cane sugar, floral
- Roasted by Pair Cupworks
- Quantity: 8 dry oz (226 grams)
Coffee orders are typically roasted and shipped within 3 business days. Contact us for bulk orders!