8oz Thermic-Processed Coffee Beans from Costa Rica
Rum Raisin & Hibiscus! We've waited all year for this coffee -- sweet with a hint of spice, this thermic-processed coffee is grown and produced by Luis Eduardo Campos from Finca Cordillero del Fuego in Tarrazu, Costa Rica!
- Origin: Tarrazú, Costa Rica
- Elevation: 1,600 - 1,750 masl
- Varietal: Catuai, Caturra
- Grower: don Luis Campos
- Mill: Finca Cordillera de Fuego
- Process: Termico (Thermic)
- Tasting Notes: Rum Raisin & Hibiscus
- Roasted by Pair Cupworks
- Quantity: 8 dry oz (226 grams)
Coffee orders are typically roasted on Sunday and shipped the next Monday (excluding US holidays). Contact us for bulk orders!