8oz Washed - Panama Hacienda La Esmeralda Gesha
FLORAL FOREVER! Drift through citrus blossom, jasmine, and sugarcane flavors in this timeless gesha coffee, grown and wash-processed at Hacienda la Esmeralda in Panama.
- Origin: Boquete, Chiriquí, Panamá
- Elevation: 1500 - 1900 masl
- Varietal: Gesha “1500”
- Grower: Hacienda La Esmeralda
- Soil: Volcanic loam
- Process: Demucilaged, soaked, washed, then patio dried
- Roasted by Pair Cupworks
- Tasting Notes: citrus blossom, jasmine, sugarcane
- Quantity: 8 dry oz (226 grams)
Coffee orders are typically roasted and shipped within 3 business days.
Contact us for bulk orders!