LET'S REFRESH! Time to re-focus on positivity and get to work! Get inspired with bright and clean flavors of floral citrus and raw sugar in this heirloom varietal coffee, grown and natural-processed by various farmers organized by the Mijane Family and the Halo Hartume Station!
Overcoming limited access and transportation, strategizing for economic viability, and excelling among concentrated commercial competition are just a few of the hurdles that the Mijane Family have cleared to help create this outstanding micro-lot.
- Origin: Halo Hartume kebele, Gedeb woreda, Southern Nations, Nationalities, and People’s Region, Ethiopia
- Elevation: 2000 – 2200 masl
- Varietal: Indigenous heirloom cultivars
- Producer/Farm: 396 producers organized around the Halo Hartume washing station
- Process: washed
- Tasting Notes: floral lime, sweet orange, and raw sugar
- Roasted by Pair Cupworks
- Quantity: 8 dry oz (226 grams)
Coffee orders are typically roasted and shipped within 3 business days.
Contact us for bulk orders!