Stone fruit, Tropical Sweetness, & Merlot?! An interesting combo, a party of flavors! Cheers to diversity! This handsome coffee is grown in the Caldas region of Colombia, this coffee is fermented 48 hours and natural-processed by Juan Felipe Aristizábal.
- Origin: Villamaria, Chinchina and Manizales in Caldas, Colombia
- Elevation: 1800 - 2100 masl
- Varietal: Caturra, Colombia, Castillo
- Farmers: sourced from small producers from the rural areas of Villamaria, Chinchina, and Manizales
- Producer/Mill: Juan Felipe Aristizábal
- Process: 48-hour Fermentation, Natural-Processed
- Tasting Notes: stone fruit, tropical, red wine merlot
- Roasted by Pair Cupworks
- Quantity: 8 dry oz (226 grams)
Coffee orders are typically roasted and shipped within 3 business days. Contact us for bulk orders!