Rosehips, Sweet Plum, Hazelnut, & Chocolate! A colorful parade of flavors! This coffee is a mix of honey and natural-processed red bourbon, grown and produced at Loma La Gloria Farm in El Salvador!
- Origin: El Bálsamo Quetzaltepec, El Slavador
- Elevation: 1500 masl
- Varietal: Red Bourbon
- Producer/Farm: Anny Ruth and Roberto Pimentel at Loma La Gloria
- Process: White Honey, Yellow Honey, Natural
- Tasting Notes: Rosehips, Sweet Plum, Hazelnut, & Chocolate
- Roasted by Pair Cupworks
- Quantity: 8 dry oz (226 grams)
Coffee orders are typically roasted and shipped within 3 business days.
Contact us for bulk orders!