Plum, Chocolate, & Cola! -- This coffee is dripping with flavor, fruity yet chocolatey with a lingering sweet finish, milled by Cafe de Altura de San Ramon and grown in Alajuela, Costa Rica! Tasty as a pour-over, but roasted to be a fantastic espresso, pairing well with milk.
- Origin: San Rafael de San Ramón, Alajuela, Costa Rica
- Elevation: 1100 masl
- Varietal: Catuai, Caturra
- Grower: Julia Vega Rodríguez, Olman Cruz Vega, Ricardo Chávez Garita, and Juan Bautista Mejia Rojas
- Mill: Cafe de Altura de San Ramon
- Process: Wash-processed
- Tasting Notes: Plum, Chocolate, & Cola
- Roasted by Pair Cupworks
- Quantity: 8 dry oz (226 grams)
Coffee orders are typically roasted and shipped within 3 business days.
Contact us for bulk orders!