STAY BUBBLY! Cheer up with flavors of cola and strawberry! The Guji Zone is a heavily forested area, and this region is renowned for its indigenous cultivars and unique genetic material. The Shakiso Washing Station is a processing mill that organizes hundreds of farmers in the area. They create a pathway for these prized cherries to reach their full potential and direct export, helping to divert them from being blended into other commodity lots.
- Origin: Bobaya Ouke District, Guji Zone, Oromia Region, Ethiopia
- Elevation: 1650 – 1800 masl
- Varietal: Indigenous cultivars
- Producer/Farm: 700 farmers organized around the Shakiso washing station
- Process: Full natural and dried on raised beds
- Tasting Notes: floral cola, strawberry, and peach
- Roasted by Pair Cupworks
- Quantity: 8 dry oz (226 grams)
Coffee orders are typically roasted and shipped within 3 business days.
Contact us for bulk orders!