Peachy, Citrusy, Refreshing! Add some pep to your step with these cheerful flavors! Grown and wash-processed by various smallholder farms and producers, these heirloom varietal beans were selected to create a flavor profile that captures the spirit of the Guji and Yirgacheffe regions of Ethiopia!
This coffee reminds us of orange PEZ candy!
- Origin: Yirgacheffe and Guji, Ethiopia
- Elevation: 2000 masl
- Varietal: Indigenous heirloom cultivars
- Producer/Farm: Smallholder producers and farms
- Process: washed
- Tasting Notes: peach, sweet orange, and raw sugar
- Roasted by Pair Cupworks
- Quantity: 8 dry oz (226 grams)
Coffee orders are typically roasted and shipped within 3 business days.
Contact us for bulk orders!