KNOCK OUT! Smack hard with nougat, plum, green apple, and floral flavors in this tasty coffee grown and milled by Adrián Hernández from La Galera Farm in the village of La Pinada, Guatemala.
This micro-lot is a culmination of years of effort by the grower, Adrián Hernández, who has been diligently building his farm and production to a level to be featured as a micro-lot through organic farming methods like diversification and making in-house fertilizer.
- Origin: La Pinada, Santiago Chimaltenango, Guatemala
- Elevation: 1400 - 1550 m ASL
- Varietal: Catimor, Catuaí, and Caturra
- Producer/Farm: Adrían Hernández Martín at La Galera -- member of Cooperativa Integral de Ahorro y Crédito Café Responsabilidad Limitada (COPECAFE)
- Process: washed
- Tasting Notes: nougat, plum, green apple, and floral
- Roasted by Pair Cupworks
- Quantity: 8 dry oz (226 grams)
Coffee orders are typically roasted and shipped within 3 business days.
Contact us for bulk orders!