Keep it interesting with flavors of Meyer lemon, brandy, and stone fruit! This experimental natural-processed coffee is grown by José Augusto Peixoto at Fazenda São José da Boa Vista in Sul de Minas, Brazil.
- Origin: Sul de Minas, Brazil
- Elevation: 1280 masl
- Varietal: Yellow Catucai
- Producer/Farm: José Augusto Peixoto at Fazenda São José da Boa Vista
- Process: Experimental Natural
- Tasting Notes: Meyer lemon, brandy, and stone fruit
- Roasted by Pair Cupworks
- Quantity: 8 dry oz (226 grams)
Coffee orders are typically roasted and shipped within 3 business days.
Contact us for bulk orders!