Classic natural flavors of concord grape, brown sugar, and plum are magnified with extra anaerobic fermentation in this “juicy-natural” processed coffee grown by Roberta Mata and Las Nubes Farm in Costa Rica!
- Origin: Tarrazu, Costa Rica
- Elevation: 1550 meters ASL
- Varietal: Caturra
- Producer/Farm: Las Nubes, Roberto Mata
- Process: Juicy-natural
- Tasting Notes: concord grape, brown sugar, plum, bergamot
- Roasted by Pair Cupworks
- Quantity: 8 dry oz (226 grams)
Coffee orders are typically roasted and shipped within 3 business days.
Contact us for bulk orders!