8oz Wash-Processed Coffee Beans from El Salvador -- Pacamara
Chocolate Covered Almonds & Melon!! BIG BEAN ENERGY! This pacamara varietal coffee is grown and wash-processed by Ricardo Kriete at Finca Buenos Aires in Santa Ana, El Salvador!
- Origin: Santa Ana, El Salvador
- Elevation: 1200 - 1350 masl
- Varietal: Pacamara
- Producer: Ricardo Kriete
- Farm/Mill: Finca Buenos Aires
- Process: Washed
- Tasting Notes: Chocolate Covered Almonds & Melon
- Roasted by Pair Cupworks
- Quantity: 8 dry oz (226 grams)
Coffee orders are typically roasted on Sunday and shipped the next Monday (excluding US holidays). Contact us for bulk orders!