Plum, Apple, Chocolate! Have a refreshing morning with this clean and balanced coffee, grown by Pablo Llacta Sutta at Finca Mayupata and wash-processed by Valle Inca in the Yanatile Valley in Cusco, Peru! This coffee inspires the feeling of waking up from a satisfying nap!
- Origin: Yanatile, province of Calca, region of Cusco, Peru
- Elevation: 1900 masl
- Varietal: Caturra, Bourbon, Typica
- Farmer: Pablo Llacta Sutta at Finca Mayupata
- Producer/Cooperative: Jose Prudencio Vargas Saenz at Valle Inca
- Process: Washed
- Certification: Fair Trade Organization (FTO)
- Tasting Notes: Plum, Apple, Chocolate
- Roasted by Pair Cupworks
- Quantity: 8 dry oz (226 grams)
Learn more about the producer through this cool interview by the importer: http://www.redfoxcoffeemerchants.com/prudencio-of-valle-inca-peru/
Coffee orders are typically roasted and shipped within 3 business days. Contact us for bulk orders!