This tea will greet you with sweet flavors of oatmeal cookies and dried citrus peel. As the steeps progress, new flavors emerge --mineral undertones, citrus rind, and a hint of lychee fruitiness. Don't try to multi-task as you drink this tea because you'll be too distracted by the fragrant smell!
- Origin: Taiwan
- Traditional Tea Name: 佛手茶
- Cultivar: Buddha Hand
- Oxidation Level: medium
- Harvest: mature leaves picked in November 2019
- Shaping: ball/pearl
- Maximum Brew Temperature: 212° F, 100° C
- Liquor Color: bright whiskey color
- Quantity: 28g (1 ounce), about 5 portions
- Re-steeps: approximately 3-4
We source this tea from Ms. Shiuwen who runs Floating Leaves Tea, a fabulous and captivating lady with a unique take on tea! She sources directly from talented farmers in Taiwan every season!