Natural-Process Purple Bourbon from Colombia 8oz
- Natural-Processed Extended Fermentation Micro-lot
- Light Roast
- Origin: San Adolfo, Huila, Colombia
- Elevation: 1700-1950masl
- Varietals: Purple Bourbon
- Farm: Las Meseta
- Producer: Andrés Guaca
- Tasting Notes: full body, passion fruit, chocolate liqueur
- Quantity: 8 dry oz (226 grams)
"...Cherries from this micro-lot are picked following strict ripeness criteria, later on, cherries are transported to Garzon, Huila. After being exposed to a 12 hours dry fermentation cherries are floated and hand-sorted to be later placed on parabolic dryers to ideal moisture content. This microlot is 100% Purple Bourbon. This varietal is a mutation of Bourbon, although cherries ripen to be purple and the cup profile is more floral than Bourbon."
Coffee orders are typically roasted and shipped within 3 days.